Glutamine from Zoomad Labs® is a non-essential amino acid, that is, the body can produce it naturally by synthesizing it through the aminos contained in food. Its main function is the transport of nitrogen, so that the metabolic activities of the body can be fulfilled, when situations of mental and physical stress, injuries or illness are generated, its demand increases, being necessary to take it in the form of supplements.
- It participates in protein synthesis and muscle recovery.
- It improves cellular functioning, including brain function.
- It is a source of metabolic fuel.
- It favours the good functioning of the liver, helps to eliminate waste substances (ammonia in the kidneys).
- It regulates pH.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Regulates blood glucose levels.
- Helps increase muscle mass and promotes muscle recovery after intense training sessions.
- Improves the volume, hydration and permeability of cells, which favours recovery after intense workouts.
- Prevents catabolism.
- Improves the intestinal mucosa, which strengthens the defences, and prevents stomach problems, intestinal or peptic ulcers in case of prolonged stress.
- It favours recovery in cases of blows, injuries and burn rehabilitation.
- Reduces depression, regulates the mood, prevents anxiety, insomnia and irritability arising from these situations.
Directions: Mix one scoop with approximately 8 oz. (240ml) of water or your favourite beverage, preferably before and/or after training, breakfast and/or before bedtime.